On November 1st 2020, “Au petit câlin” becomes
“LIP – L’Instant Présent”
(LIP – The Present Moment)
Between November 1st and the end of March, we are planning some work that will lead us to temporarily reduce the activity of our establishment.
- The guest rooms will continue to welcome you.
- The bar and the restaurant will be completely closed until spring.
Please do not hesitate to give a call for information and booking.
- Phone: +33 (0) 3 86 75 51 17
- Cell: +33 (0) 7 50 01 21 77
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgIn the meantime, we are working to welcome you back.
Follow our news on www.lip-linstantpresent.com
220 kms south-east of Paris, gateway to Burgundy, nearby the famously known vineyard of Chablis, close to Ancy-le-Franc and its renaissance castle, or the medieval village of Noyers-sur-Serein, and also Tonnerre or Auxerre. “L’instant présent” is a Bed & Breakfast, in this small traditional village of Burgundy called Paçy sur Armançon. We will try do our best in advising you for local trips and discovery (historical castles, abbeys, wine cellars, biking tours, fishing….)